Are you looking for the next professional opportunity, that will advance your career? Tickmill is looking to hire a Senior Graphic Designer that will be responsible for designing communication materials for the web and offline that focus on our target audience.
Tickmill is a global group of companies, offering trading services. We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world processing monthly more than $140 billion in trading volume.
We base our success not only on excellent customer support, transparency in communication and care but also on our highly qualified employees, who strive to deliver excellence at all levels. In our turn, we keep our team members' motivation at the heart of our strategy, striving to deliver excellent work conditions for everyone.
What the job looks like?
The Senior Graphic Designer will have the chance to:
- Creating concepts and visual imagery for websites (GIF/HTML5) and offline and ensuring that they are in line with branding guidelines.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Constantly testing and improving the design of the websites and visual materials.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
- Participate in project initiations using creative whiteboard sessions, hand sketches and other tools.
- Manage the lifecycle of a project to take the brief, generate professional style guidelines and then turn it into ready-to-go HTML5 and CSS formats, in line with W3C standards and WAI guidelines (where appropriate), always taking into consideration UX.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites and visuals by enforcing content standards.
- Communicate status clearly, both written and verbal, and liaise with internal and external stakeholders as necessary to ensure the solution meets their needs.
- Update and complete all agreed electronic and paper documentation and systems to company agreed standards.
- Maintain personal/professional development to meet the changing demands of the role and participate in appropriate trainings to develop the necessary skills.
- Ensure a positive approach to challenges and provide open and honest feedback.
- In all internal and external contact, present a professional and positive image of the department and the Company as well as maintaining constructive relationships.
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality and follow the documented company security policy.
- Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required, and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this role.
- Behave according to company values of responsibility, leadership, communication, quality, care, timeliness, creativity, commitment to customers and employees.
- Assist with any other localized tasks as and when required.
- Manage and coordinate the design related tasks within the design team to ensure consistency and quality.
- Report to the CMO and assist with any other localized tasks as and when required.
What will you need to be able to do the job?
- Minimum 5 year of previous experience as a Web/Graphic Designer, preferably in the Financial Services Industry.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately. Attention to detail is critical.
- Any experience with animations is considered a plus.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- High level of work-ethic.
- Excellent team player.
By joining us, you can expect:
- A Unique Opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company.
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience (including 13th salary and Discretionary Bonuses to reward exceptional performance).
- Opportunities to learn and grow through our “Employee Training & Development program”.
- A great chance to focus on your Health and Wellness through a Free Gym membership (Sanctum Spa & Fitness @Limassol Marina) and Medical Insurance Cover, which includes Outpatient, Inpatient, and Dental Care.
- Multiple events to bond with the team and the group through Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
- Participation in our welfare investment and savings planthrough our Provident Fund Scheme.
- Remote work opportunities for all group members for a work-life balance.
- Working Hours 09:00-18:00 (1 hr. lunch break) from Monday – Friday.
Make your next Career step and apply NOW!
*Due to the great number of applications, we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.