Are you looking for the next professional opportunity, that will challenge you and advance your career? Join our team now!
Tickmill is looking to hire an Account Manager (ROW) that will provide existing and prospective clients the highest level of service and promote the company’s financial products and services.
Tickmill is a global group of companies, offering trading services catered to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world. Our prime focus is on Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world processing monthly more than $140 billion in trading volume.
We base our success not only on excellent customer support, transparency in communication and care, but also on our highly qualified employees, who strive to deliver excellence at all levels. In our turn, we keep our team members’ motivation at the heart of our strategy, striving to deliver excellent work conditions for everyone.
What the job looks like?
The Account Manager (ROW) will have the chance to:
- Engage with existing and prospective clients on a daily basis,
- Promote the company’s financial products and services to existing and prospective customers,
- Achieve daily and monthly KPIs through contacting clients via phone, emails, and other communication channels,
- Successfully develop business relationships with existing and prospective clients and partners,
- Keep up to date with the financial markets and communicate these to clients,
- Support the growth of the business, by providing a timely and high quality of service,
- Work with an excellent team of professionals with a deep understanding of the market.
What will you need to be able to do the job?
- Excellent command of English language.
- Previous working experience in the Financial Services in a similar position.
- College or university degree.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Outstanding negotiation & communication skills.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-moving environment.
- High level of work ethic.
By joining us, you can expect:
- A Unique Opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company.
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience (including Monthly Bonuses based performance).
- Opportunities to learn and grow through our “Employee Training & Development program”.
- A great chance to focus on your Health and Wellness through a Free Gym membership (Sanctum Spa & Fitness @Limassol Marina) and Medical Insurance Cover, which includes Outpatient, Inpatient, and Dental Care.
- Multiple events to bond with the team and the group through Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
- Participation in our welfare investment and savings plan through our Provident Fund Scheme.
- Working Hours 09:00-18:00 (1 hr. lunch break) from Monday – Friday.
- Flexible to work on Cyprus Public holidays on rotation.
Make your next Career step and apply NOW!
*Due to the great number of applications, we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.