Are you looking for the next professional opportunity, that will challenge and advance your career? Join our team now!
Tickmill is looking to hire a Business Intelligence Engineer, to join our rapidly expanding Business Intelligence Team.
Tickmill is a global group of companies, offering trading services catered to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world. Our prime focus is on Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world processing monthly more than $140 billion in trading volume.
We base our success not only in excellent customer support, transparency in communication and care, but also to our highly qualified employees, whom stive to deliver excellence at all levels. In our turn, we keep our team members’ motivation at the heart of our strategy, stiving to deliver excellent work conditions for everyone.
What the job looks like?
As the Business Intelligence (BI) Engineer, your key responsibilities will be:
- Develop data integration solutions for the extraction, transformation and loading of data into data warehouse.
- Develop import procedures for gathering, storing and analyzing corporate data from various other sources.
- Develop dimensional models to support data warehousing requirements.
- Analyze business requirements and develop unique simple solutions to meet the immediate and long-term BI demands of the group.
- Successful delivery of business intelligence information to the management.
- Carry out any other development related with Data Warehouse and BI.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Prepare technical documentation for data warehouses, such as metadata and diagrams of entity relationships, business processes, and process flow.
What will you need to be able to do the job?
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Data Science or related field;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position in a financial services organization
- Passion for using data visualization tools to turn complex data sets into actionable insights;
- Strong SQL skills and experience with large data sets required;
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills, logical analysis, conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to translate complex source data into a consumable format and structure;
- Ability in liaising with product management and content owners to produce impactful visualizations;
- Expertise in data visualization, including dashboard development and design principles using Power BI or Tableau or other reporting tools;
- Design and implement complex, multi-step ETLs;
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral, is a Must.
Will be considered an advantage if you have:
- Interest in data modelling and statistical analysis with Python or R;
- Familiarity with cloud services and source control systems;
- Experience in financial markets;
- Written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence others;
- Experience with Agile/Scrum Methodology.
By joining us, you can expect:
- A Unique Opportunity for a career in a global and fast-growing company.
- An international team of skilled colleagues.
- Attractive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Modern and professional work environment.
- Regular team events and self-development opportunities
- Sports compensation and other additional benefits.
Make your next Career step and apply NOW!
*Due to the great number of applications, we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.