Are you looking for the next professional opportunity, that will challenge and advance your career? Join our team now!
Tickmill is looking to hire a Partnership Account Manager (LATAM) that would be responsible for overseeing the business for the LATAM region.
Tickmill is a global group of companies, offering trading services catered to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world. Our prime focus is on Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world processing monthly more than $140 billion in trading volume.
We base our success not only in excellent customer support, transparency in communication and care, but also to our highly qualified employees, whom stive to deliver excellence at all levels. In our turn, we keep our team members’ motivation at the heart of our strategy, stiving to deliver excellent work conditions for everyone.
What the job looks like?
The Partnership Account Manager (LATAM) will have the chance to:
- Perform administrative and developmental duties to start up and manage business in the LATAM region.
- Communicate with the market through phone calls, e-mails, live customer chats.
- Assist the marketing department in adapting global marketing strategies to the local market requirements (create new promotions, landing pages, products, and features).
- Organize and administer local Facebook, Twitter, and other social media channels with the help of Marketing Department.
- Promote the business in local language industry-specific forums and organize local language training, seminars, webinars.
- Provide translation assistance for the marketing department with regards to local language website, banners, marketing materials and meet monthly business development targets as set forth by the management.
- Analyze marketing trends and track competitors’ activities and provide valuable inputs for fine-tuning operational & marketing strategies of the Company.
What will you need to be able to do the job?
- Excellent command of English language, both written and oral.
- Previous working experience in the Financial Services in a similar position.
- College or University Degree,
- Ability to clearly articulate and successfully implement the SA strategy with all internal/ external stakeholders and affiliates.
- Emotional and intellectual awareness to collaborate with and secure buy-in and commitment from various stakeholders that are key to delivering the SA strategy.
- Ability to identify, open and continually drive new initiatives/ markets that will grow the brand and will be revenue accretive.
- Outstanding negotiation & communication Skills.
- Organizational & Management Skills.
- Ability to work on-own-initiative.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Excellent team player.
By joining us, you can expect:
- A Unique opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company.
- Attractive Remuneration package based on qualifications and experience (including Discretionary Bonuses to reward exceptional performance).
- Opportunities to learn and grow through our “Employee Training & Development program”.
- Working Hours 09:00-18:00 (1hr. lunch break) from Monday - Friday.
Make your next Career step and apply NOW!
*Due to the great number of applications, we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.