Are you looking for the next professional opportunity, that will challenge and advance your career? Join our team now!
Tickmill is looking to hire a Public Relations - PR Executive to join our rapidly expanding marketing team.
The PR Executive will be responsible for handling PR activities, with two main scopes; provide insights in regards to the new products and services offered by the Company and developing the Company’s brand name in the industry. The successful candidate will be closely cooperating with the Content Team for content strategies, editorials, execution and optimization for various external channels.
The PR Executive will be reporting to the Senior Communications Manager.
Tickmill is a global group of companies, offering trading services catered to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world. Our prime focus is on Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities, Stocks and Bonds. We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world processing monthly more than $140 billion in trading volume.
We base our success not only on excellent customer support, transparency in communication and care, but also on our highly qualified employees, who strive to deliver excellence at all levels. In return, we keep our team members’ motivation at the heart of our strategy, striving to deliver excellent working conditions for everyone.
What the job looks like?
The main duties of the PR Executive will be as follows:
- Create content for Press Releases, Interviews, events or other Media related content in a clear, professional and SEO friendly manner
- Produce and coordinate distribution of Press Releases / Media material
- Establish strategies together with the Senior Communications Manager to boost awareness and positive exposure of the Company, products and services
- Handle communication with external agencies / influencers and build Community engagement
- Develop existing media relations and form new contacts within the industry
- Monitor and analyze PR results on a monthly / quarterly basis
- Stay up to date with market / industry updates and trends
- Assist with any ad-hoc tasks when required
What will you need to be able to do the job?
- BA/BS in Marketing, Journalism or related field or equivalent working experience
- Fluency in English, both orally and in writing
- Experience in a similar role within the FX or financial services industry is a must
- Ability to multitask and to meet strict deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Positive can-do attitude
- High level of work-ethic
- Excellent team player.
By joining us, you can expect:
- A Unique Opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company.
- Attractive remuneration packagebased on qualifications and experience (including 13th salary and Discretionary Bonuses to reward exceptional performance).
- Opportunities to learn and growthrough our “Employee Training & Development program”.
- A great chance to focus on your Health and Wellnessthrough a Free Gym membership (Sanctum Spa & Fitness @Limassol Marina) and Medical Insurance Cover, which includes Outpatient, Inpatient, and Dental Care.
- Multiple events to bond with the team and the groupthrough Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
- Participation in our welfare investment and savings plan through our Provident Fund Scheme.
- Remote work opportunities for all group members for a work-life balance.
- Working Hours 09:00-18:00 (1 hr. lunch break) from Monday – Friday.
Make your next Career step and apply NOW!
*Due to the great number of applications, we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.