Tickmill is looking for a Group Reconciliation Officer to join our rapidly expanding business!
We are looking for a team player with an eye for detail and an eagerness to learn new things.
You will be responsible for monitoring and performing the reconciliation of the client´s funds.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Performing the reconciliation of clients’ funds on a daily basis in the Reconciliation system;
- Monitoring of various Banks and Payment Methods’ balances on a daily basis;
- Preparing various daily/weekly/monthly reports, related to clients’ funds and balances;
- Performing clients’ data reconciliation, confirming that adequate funds are kept segregated to cover clients’ balances in accordance with regulations;
- Monitoring of correct workflow (deposit/withdrawal process in internal system) and responsibility to investigate and resolve any discrepancies on a timely manner;
- Communication and coordination with various departments within the Company and third parties for issue resolution;
- Assisting the Line Manager with daily tasks if required;
- Support the rest of the Reconciliation Team with ad hoc requests and routine duties.
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance, or another related field;
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in reconciliation, accounting, financial services, or similar;
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language;
- Be able to demonstrate experience in various computer programs;
- Excellent time-management skills: comfortable working in a high-pressure environment and working to strict deadlines;
- Excellent communication and monitoring skills: very strong attention to detail;
- Be articulate, numerate, organized, and hard-working;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel;
- Excellent team player.
The following will be considered as advantage:
- Previous experience in a similar field in the FX industry.
Working with us you can expect:
- A Unique Opportunity for a career in a global and fast-growing company.
- An international team of skilled colleagues.
- Attractive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Modern and professional work environment.
- Regular team events and self-development opportunities
- Sports compensation and other additional benefits.
Make your next Career step and apply NOW!
*Due to the great number of applications, we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.