Are you looking for the next professional opportunity, that will challenge you and advance your career? Join our team now!
Tickmill is looking to hire a Mobile Application Developer (iOS) to join our rapidly expanding business with demonstrated experience designing and implementing enterprise scale mobile solutions.
It is a high-paced environment that requires a proactive individual, with a positive can-do attitude, strong work ethic and Team player, with a keen eye for detail.
Working closely with the Core Development Team and Product Management Team, you will be responsible for producing high quality mobile applications along with solving technical problems and functionality requirements.
Tickmill is a global group of companies, offering trading services catered to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world. Our prime focus is on Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world processing monthly more than $140 billion in trading volume.
We base our success not only on excellent customer support, transparency in communication and care, but also on our highly qualified employees, who strive to deliver excellence at all levels. In our turn, we keep our team members’ motivation at the heart of our strategy, striving to deliver excellent work conditions for everyone.
What the job looks like?
The Mobile Application Developer (iOS) will have the opportunity to:
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with internal/external teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify, correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols.
What will you need to be able to do the job?
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience in iOS development in either Objective-C or Swift.
- Experience with iOS frameworks (Eg. Core Data, Core Animation etc.).
- Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server-side systems.
- Good understanding of iOS release cycle and familiarity with CI/CD.
- Familiarity with mobile product and design lifecycles.
- Experience with various testing tools and code versioning tools.
- Excellent analytical, and problem-solving skills with both developers and product members.
- Proficient in English language with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
It will be considered as a plus if you have:
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Experience within the financial markets Industry on a similar IT field.
By joining us, you can expect:
- A Unique Opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company.
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience (including 13th salary and Discretionary Bonuses to reward exceptional performance).
- Opportunities to learn and grow through our “Employee Training & Development program”.
- A great chance to focus on your Health and Wellness through a Free Gym membership (Sanctum Spa & Fitness @Limassol Marina) and Medical Insurance Cover, which includes Outpatient, Inpatient, and Dental Care.
- Multiple events to bond with the team and the group through Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
- Participation in our welfare investment and savings plan through our Provident Fund Scheme.
- Working Hours 09:00-18:00 (1 hr. lunch break) from Monday – Friday.
Make your next Career step and apply NOW!
*Due to the great number of applications, we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.