Are you looking for the next professional opportunity that will advance your career? Join our team now!
Tickmill is looking to hire a new Trading Risk Officer that will be responsible for ensuring that all the different types of risks taken follow regulations, and that all the necessary risk management procedures are in place.
Tickmill is a global group of companies, offering trading services catered to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world. Our prime focus is on Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world processing monthly more than $140 billion in trading volume.
We base our success not only on excellent customer support, transparency in communication and care, but also on our highly qualified employees, who strive to deliver excellence at all levels. In our turn, we keep our team members’ motivation at the heart of our strategy, striving to deliver excellent work conditions for everyone.
What the job looks like?
The Trading Risk Officer will have the opportunity to:
- Identify, measure, and monitor the Group’s risk exposure in its Trading activities.
- Maintain knowledge of existing and developing laws and regulations.
- Assess and explain how new requirements may affect the organization in terms of risk exposure.
- Draft and/or evaluate risk disclosures and similar documentation.
- Select or develop and implement appropriate risk assessment models or methodologies.
- Safeguard the Risk Management policies and procedures of the Company to ensure compliance.
- Communicate and acquire all relevant information from all the departments as required by the processes and procedure.
- Educate and train the personnel of the Company on risk-related
- Evaluate new initiatives and how they could affect the risk management of the Company.
- Compose written reports as per the request of the Management Body.
- Examine potentials risks and provide recommendations on how to mitigate them.
- Develop ways to optimize risk strategies through the analysis of both internal and external data.
- Develop processes and practices for gathering and storing data for future analytic projects
What will you need to be able to do the job?
- Minimum 2 years of Risk Management experience in financial services or similar industry,
- Bachelor’s degree in Risk Management, Finance, Business Administration, or industry-related experience is required.
- Experience with FX and CFD Products.
- Experience with Exchange Traded Derivatives.
- Experience with MT5, CQG, Rithmic Trading Platforms.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- High level of work-ethic.
- Excellent team player.
By joining us, you can expect:
- A Unique Opportunityfor a career in a global, fast-growing company.
- Attractive remuneration packagebased on qualifications and experience.
- A Medical Insurance Plan, starting from the first day of employment.
- Opportunities to learn and growthrough our “Employee Training & Development program”.
Make your next Career step and apply Now!
*Due to the large number of applications, we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.