Are you looking for the next professional opportunity, that will challenge and advance your career? Join our team now!
Tickmill is expanding and we are looking to recruit a qualified team member to join the Company as a Senior Marketing Manager for our Futures and Options products (ETD).
The successful candidate will be responsible for recommending and implementing key marketing initiatives in coordination with the CMO and Global Head of Business Development.
Who we Are?
Tickmill is a global group of companies, offering trading services with a prime focus on Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. Regulated in the United Kingdom by the FCA, in Cyprus by CySEC, in the Seychelles by the FSA, in Labuan by the Labuan FSA and the FSCA in South Africa, we provide first-class products and services, catering to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world.
We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world processing monthly more than 9 million client trades, while our monthly average trading volume is over $140 billion.
Our multilingual staff consist of highly qualified experts from all Continents. At Tickmill we value our talented team members and their input, and we keep their motivation at the heart of our strategy. This includes highly competitive motivation packages, work-related travelling, and regular team events around the world.
What the job looks like?
The Senior Marketing Manager will have the chance to:
- Recommend, design, and implement key marketing initiatives in UK and Internationally.
- Liaise with stakeholders including Business Development, Sales, Design, SEO, and Web Development teams to deliver and optimize content.
- Actively look and manage public relations to ensure corporate communication is brand-consistent throughout all channels used by Tickmill group.
- Create and deliver press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
- Keep the Website up to date to ensure that any non-updated or non-compliant content is updated.
- Post and engage regularly in private Tickmill trading groups and relevant forums.
- Manage the Marketing annual budget for Futures and Options products in coordination with the CMO.
- Monitor marketing performance and examine BI reports and make sure all marketing activities are aligned with the plans of the CMO and with the global business strategy of Tickmill.
- Report to the CMO and assist with any other localized tasks as and when it is required.
What will you need to be able to do the job?
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Senior Marketing Manager within the financial industry.
- Previous experience in Content creation and management for futures and options products.
- Excellent understanding of futures and options and the appropriate marketing initiatives.
- Fluency in English, both orally and in writing.
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field will be considered as an advantage.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving global and multi-language environment.
- Strong organizational, communication and time-management skills.
- Attention to detail is critical.
By joining us, you can expect:
- A Unique Opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company.
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience (including Discretionary Bonuses to reward exceptional performance and Loyalty Bonuses).
- Modern and professional work environment.
- Participation in our welfare investment and savings plan through our Pension Scheme (5% + 5%).
- A great chance to focus on your Health and Wellness through a Discount for a Gym membership, Health insurance including cover for your family, life assurance, and the ability to join the Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Multiple events to bond with the team and the group through Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
- Opportunities to learn and grow through our “Employee Training & Development program”.
- Remote work opportunities for all group members for a work-life balance.
- Birthday Half Day off.
Make your next Career step and apply NOW!
*Due to the great number of applications, we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.