Are you looking for the next professional opportunity, that will challenge you and advance your career? Join our team now!
Tickmill is looking to hire a UI/UX Designer to join our rapidly expanding team to assist with the entire design process, execute excellent UX flows, apply visual design systems, prototype using a variety of tools and methods, create production-ready designs, conduct usability testing and support implementation.
The successful candidate will be responsible to improve existing product designs and analyze market standards to produce high quality and performance outcomes.
Tickmill is a global group of companies, offering trading services catered to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world. Our prime focus is on Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world processing monthly more than $140 billion in trading volume.
We base our success not only on excellent customer support, transparency in communication and care, but also on our highly qualified employees, who strive to deliver excellence at all levels. In our turn, we keep our team members’ motivation at the heart of our strategy, striving to deliver excellent work conditions for everyone.
What the job looks like?
The UI/UX Designer will have the opportunity to:
- Design web and mobile products and solutions for internal and external users
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Business Analysts and Marketing Department
- Focus on end-user business experience
- Use a human-centric design approach, apply both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies to validate solutions
- Experience across the entire design process: participate in research, define the conceptual foundation for design solutions, execute excellent UX flows, apply visual design systems, prototype using a variety of tools and methods, create production-ready designs, conduct usability testing, and support teams during implementation
- Work on multiple projects and complex workflows simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Create high-fidelity mockups using Figma or similar systems
What will you need to be able to do the job?
- Degree in Design or a related field, other relevant background would be considered as an advantage
- Experience with Figma and Balsamiq
- Proficient in English language with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role (product prototyping, user flows and follow acceptance criteria)
- Portfolio is a must
- Be passionate, open-minded, take initiatives and express your design opinion
By joining us, you can expect:
- A Unique Opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company.
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience (including 13th salary and Discretionary Bonuses to reward exceptional performance).
- Opportunities to learn and grow through our “Employee Training & Development program”.
- A great chance to focus on your Health and Wellness through a Free Gym membership (Sanctum Spa & Fitness @Limassol Marina) and Medical Insurance Cover, which includes Outpatient, Inpatient, and Dental Care.
- Multiple events to bond with the team and the group through Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
- Participation in our welfare investment and savings plan through our Provident Fund Scheme.
- Remote work opportunities for all group members for a work-life balance.
Make your next Career step and apply NOW!
*Due to the great number of applications, we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.