Are you looking for the next professional opportunity, that will challenge and advance your career? Join our team now!
We are looking for an ideal candidate to perform Desktop Support & Security Analyst role in our office in the City of London.
In addition to general IT support and maintenance at a local office, the successful candidate will demonstrate an independent and self-motivated approach to strengthening cybersecurity at Tickmill.
Who we Are?
Tickmill is a global group of companies, offering trading services with a prime focus on Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. Regulated in the United Kingdom by the FCA, in Cyprus by CySEC, in the Seychelles by the FSA, in Labuan by the Labuan FSA and the FSCA in South Africa, we provide first-class products and services, catering to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world.
We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world processing monthly more than 9 million client trades, while our monthly average trading volume is over $140 billion.
Our multilingual staff consist of highly qualified experts from all Continents. At Tickmill we value our talented team members and their input, and we keep their motivation at the heart of our strategy. This includes highly competitive motivation packages, work-related travelling, and regular team events around the world.
Technology landscape at Tickmill is cloud focused set up with hybrid deployment and usage of Azure, AWS, and several SaaS technologies & services
What the job looks like?
IT Support & Security Analyst essential tasks and job responsibilities:
- General IT support and maintenance in a local office.
- IT physical asset management (delivery, distribution, handling, and tracking).
- Workstation management during employee on/off-boarding
- Use of approved cybersecurity tools and techniques to identify and respond to real-time incidents and threats
- Perform first line Security Operations activities triaging and processing alerts from in-house security tools such as Azure Security Centre, Office 365 Security, ATP / AWS Security Hub
- Identify and implement security enhancements, including policy fine-tuning for legitimate alert creation, and automation of tasks
- Perform regular Phishing campaigns, Vulnerability Management collaborate remediation of Audit, Pen Test findings
- Work collaboratively with Tickmill technology teams to ensure end-point security controls are operating efficiently and effectively
- Facilitate Access Reviews for Business Defined Apps & Services
What will you need to be able to do the job?
- Good knowledge and experience with Windows 10 operating system, standard software applications and computer hardware components.
- Basic networking knowledge (LAN, WAN, DHCP, VPN, Routing)
- Understanding of Active Directory and different authentication protocols / standards
- Understand the purpose and role of standard technical security products such as End-Point controls, Data Security Technologies, SIEM, DLP and practices such as Vulnerability Management, Access Reviews, User Education & Awareness
- Familiarity with security tools such Defender ATP, AWS Security toolsets
- Reporting & Documentation
- Well organized & punctual
By joining us, you can expect:
- A Unique Opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company.
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience (including Discretionary Bonuses to reward exceptional performance and Loyalty Bonuses).
- Modern and professional work environment.
- Participation in our welfare investment and savings plan through our Pension Scheme (5% + 5%).
- A great chance to focus on your Health and Wellness through a Discount for a Gym membership, Health insurance including cover for your family, life assurance, and the ability to join the Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Multiple events to bond with the team and the group through Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
- Opportunities to learn and grow through our “Employee Training & Development program”.
- Remote work opportunities for all group members for a work-life balance.
- Birthday Half Day off.
Make your next Career step and apply NOW!
*Due to the great number of applications, we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.