Tickmill is looking to hire an Integrations Specialist / Backend Developer (.NET) to join our rapidly expanding business with demonstrated experience in implementing enterprise scale backend services.
It is a high-paced environment that requires a proactive individual, with a positive can-do attitude, strong work ethic and Team player, with a keen eye for detail.
Working closely with the Software Development and Product Management Teams, you will be responsible for producing high quality backend services along with solving technical problems and functionality requirements.
Tickmill is a global group of companies, offering trading services catered to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world. Our prime focus is on Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world processing monthly more than $140 billion in trading volume.
We base our success not only on excellent customer support, transparency in communication and care, but also on our highly qualified employees, who strive to deliver excellence at all levels. In our turn, we keep our team members’ motivation at the heart of our strategy, striving to deliver excellent work conditions for everyone.
What the job looks like?
The Integrations Specialist / Backend Developer (.NET) will have the opportunity to:
- Design, develop and support backend services with a focus on integrations with other systems, services.
- Support and improve our quality processes by developing automated unit tests and performing code reviews.
- Collaborate with internal/external teams throughout the integration process.
- Identify, correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Staying up to date with new technology trends, applications, and protocols.
What will you need to be able to do the job?
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns.
- 2+ years of software development experience, ideally in C#.
- Ability to assess, troubleshoot and debug integration issues.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools.
- Excellent analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in English language with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
It will be considered as a plus if you have:
- Experience working in cloud infrastructures like AWS or Azure.
- Understanding of CI/CD, unit testing, integration testing.
- Experience with Relational Database Management Systems.
- Experience within the financial markets Industry on a similar IT field.
By joining us, you can expect:
- A Unique Opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company.
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience (including 13th salary and Discretionary Bonuses to reward exceptional performance).
- Opportunities to learn and grow through our “Employee Training & Development program”.
- A great chance to focus on your Health and Wellness through a Free Gym membership (Sanctum Spa & Fitness @Limassol Marina) and Medical Insurance Cover, which includes Outpatient, Inpatient, and Dental Care.
- Multiple events to bond with the team and the group through Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company. Participation in our welfare investment and savings planthrough our Provident Fund Scheme.
- Remote work opportunities for all group members for a work-life balance.
Make your next Career step and apply NOW!
*Due to the great number of applications, we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.