Are you looking for the next professional opportunity, that will advance your career? Join our team now!
Tickmill is looking to hire an Arabic Speaking Partnership Account Manager that will be responsible for building Tickmill’s business in the Partnership area while helping to generate Business and assisting in building the markets in the Middle East and North Africa Regions (MENA).
Tickmill is a global group of companies, offering trading services catered to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world. Our prime focus is on Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world processing monthly more than $140 billion in trading volume.
We base our success not only on excellent customer support, transparency in communication and care, but also on our highly qualified employees, who strive to deliver excellence at all levels. In our turn, we keep our team members’ motivation at the heart of our strategy, striving to deliver excellent work conditions for everyone.
What the job looks like?
The Partnership Account Manager (MENA) will have the opportunity to:
- Assist IBs to expand their network,
- Network through social media or other Channels to find new partners,
- Provide insights on improving the approach for converting IBs,
- Build Tickmill’s business in the Partnership area while helping to generate Business and assisting in building the markets,
- Represent Tickmill in key B2B and B2C events and providing retention,
- Provide existing and prospective IBs the highest level of service in a timely manner and promote the company’s financial products and services.
What will you need to be able to do the job?
- 3+ years of experience either in Sales, Partnership and/or Business Development position in a financial services company,
- Native Arabic speaker,
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral,
- Computer literate, good capacity of Microsoft Office applications,
- College or university degree.
- Outstanding negotiation, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Organized, diligent and detail oriented,
- Professionalism and high level of work-ethic,
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent team player.
By joining us, you can expect:
- A Unique Opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company.
- Attractive remuneration packagebased on qualifications and experience (including Monthly Bonuses based performance).
- Opportunities to learn and growthrough our “Employee Training & Development program”.
- A great chance to focus on your Health and Wellnessthrough a Free Gym membership (Sanctum Spa & Fitness @Limassol Marina) and Medical Insurance Cover, which includes Outpatient, Inpatient, and Dental Care.
- Multiple events to bond with the team and the groupthrough Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
- Participation in our welfare investment and savings plan through our Provident Fund Scheme.
- Working Hours 09:00-18:00 (1 hr. lunch break) from Monday – Friday.
- Flexible to work on Cyprus Public holidays on rotation.
Make your next Career step and apply NOW!
*Due to the great number of applications, we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.